Another “How To” video for Homeowners and Contractors – MIFGS [Matilda Buffalo] [What Grass Is That] [St Augustine Sod] [St Augustine Grass] [Buffalo Grass] – uploaded to Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/YourLawnAndGarden on 28/3/2016.
For your Fact Sheet go to FACT-SHEET-MIFGS-MatildaBuffalo.
FACT SHEET for:
“Catch Up” with Matilda Buffalo and Australian Seed & Turf Farm at The Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show.
1) Gidday it’s the lawn expert.
2) Today I am at The Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show. My wife and I flew down from Sydney, NSW for an overnight stay. We had the Friday from 11am to 5pm having a good look around.
3) Over 200 exhibits including different products & services and great Australian turf and gardening brands.
4) I was lucky to chat with the owners and managers of Australian Seed & Turf Farm. These guys grow and sell Matilda Buffalo grass to the Victorian market. The history of the Victorian turf industry is quite interesting as the predominant turf grass sold to homeowners prior to 2003 (prior to the big drought) was Tall Fescue grass. This grass requires plenty of regular watering. However, the drought influenced the Victorian Turf Farmers to change the type of grass they grew to sell more drought hardy grasses like Buffalo, Couch and so on. So these guys liked the look of Matilda and the rest is history. You can see more about Australian Seed & Turf Farm at http://www.seedandturf.com.au/ and you can find out more about Matilda Buffalo grass at http://www.matildaturf.com.au/
5) Hope this helps you out.
6) In return and as a favour to me, please SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/yourlawnandgarden and please SHARE our video to your friends on Facebook, Linkedin and Pinterest.