Sir Grange Zoysia Lawn is an outstanding turf grass for all home situations.
Sir Grange Zoysia has many qualities that make it a good all rounder and high performance grass.
Here are some snaps of a Freshwater NSW client with their brand new Sir Grange Zoysia:
Sir Grange Zoysia Lawn exhibits the following qualities:
- a deep rich green colour with a very fine leaf
- good shade tolerance where it only needs around 3 hours of sunlight each day – so it is a good lawn to put in when gardens and hedges grow to full height
- good drought hardiness with a well established root system – after the lawn is watered heavily but infrequently – see our Cheat Sheet below for good after care tips
- has both stolons and rhizomes – the rhizomes are important for sports field grasses
- repairs quickly in Spring after wear & tear foot traffic
- can handle being scalped in the growing season (after thatch buildup)
- looks best when mowed 15mm to 25mm mowing height
- best to install in Spring & Summer
LawnGreen’s [Lawn Care Service] is very popular amongst its customers for the following reasons at https://LawnGreen.com.au/Why-Choose-Our-Lawn-Care-Service/
If you need new turf (including complete soil preparation, turf supply and installation) whether its any one of the many Aussie Buffalo grasses or any other grasses like Couch, Kikuyu and Zoysia then give these guys a call at https://lawnsolutionsaustralia.com.au/ or https://www.myhometurf.com.au/ – Sir Grange Zoysia is only available through turf suppliers linked to LSA.
Whether you engage a Lawn Care Service like ours or not it is really important to look after your lawn properly. You can save yourself a lot of grief by downloading our 1 Page Lawn Care Cheat Sheet at https://LawnGreen.com.au/The-Lawn-Lovers-Cheat-Sheet-the-complete-1-page-Lawn-Guide/ – this Cheat Sheet is a great summary of what to do and what not to do for the novice or passionate Lawn Lover.
Lots of luck with your lawn!