Insect Control For Lilly Pillys And Roses – Another “How To” video for Homeowners and Contractors – Insect Control For Lilly Pillys and Roses – uploaded to Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/YourLawnAndGarden on 13/7/2016.
For your Fact Sheet go to FACT-SHEET-LillyPillyInsectControl .
Video Script as follows:
1) Gidday it’s the lawn expert
2) There are 2 fairly common plants we can readily control with 1 or 2 insecticides used in our business.
3) These 2 plants are Roses (Rosa sp.) and the Australian native Lilly Pillys (Syzygium sp.)
4) Best control for Aphids on Roses and Pysllids on Lilly Pillys is with the insecticide with Active Constituent “Imidacloprid”.
5) Imidacloprid is available in retail products like Confidor (available at Bunnings) or in professional products like Merit or Pride (both with 200g/L of Imidacloprid).
6) Hope this helps.
7) In return and as a favour to me, please SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/yourlawnandgarden and please SHARE our video to your friends on Facebook, Linkedin and Pinterest. Also, please give us the THUMBS up and LIKE our video!!!
LawnGreen’s [Sydney Lawn Care Service] is very popular amongst its customers for the following reasons at https://LawnGreen.com.au/Why-Choose-Our-Lawn-Care-Service/
If you need new turf (including complete soil preparation, turf supply and installation) whether its any one of the many Aussie Buffalo grasses or any other grasses like Couch, Kikuyu and Zoysia then give these guys a call at https://lawnsolutionsaustralia.com.au/ or https://www.myhometurf.com.au/
Whether you engage a Lawn Care Service like ours or not it is really important to look after your lawn properly. You can save yourself a lot of grief by downloading our 1 Page Lawn Care Cheat Sheet at https://LawnGreen.com.au/The-Lawn-Lovers-Cheat-Sheet-the-complete-1-page-Lawn-Guide/ – best advice even if you don’t engage LawnGreen services, it’s really important to get the basics right when looking after your lawn. A couple of things we really encourage lawn lovers to do is to get rid of the rake, NIL watering in Winter. Good luck with your lawn.