Another “How To” video for Homeowners and Contractors – Insect Control For Lilly Pillys and Roses – uploaded to Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/YourLawnAndGarden on 13/7/2016.
For your Fact Sheet go to FACT-SHEET-LillyPillyInsectControl .
Video Script for Insect Control For Lilly Pillys and Roses as follows:
1) Gidday it’s the lawn expert
2) There are 2 fairly common plants we can readily control with 1 or 2 insecticides used in our business.
3) These 2 plants are Roses (Rosa sp.) and the Australian native Lilly Pillys (Syzygium sp.)
4) Best control for Aphids on Roses and Pysllids on Lilly Pillys is with the insecticide with Active Constituent “Imidacloprid”.
5) Imidacloprid is available in retail products like Confidor (available at Bunnings) or in professional products like Merit or Pride (both with 200g/L of Imidacloprid).
6) Hope this helps.
7) In return and as a favour to me, please SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/yourlawnandgarden and please SHARE our video to your friends on Facebook, Linkedin and Pinterest. Also, please give us the THUMBS up and LIKE our video!!!