Another “How To” video for Homeowners and Contractors – Surfactant for Herbicides – uploaded to Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/YourLawnAndGarden on 28/6/2016.
For your Fact Sheet go to FACT-SHEET-Surfactant .
Video Script for Herbicide Surfactant as follows:
1) Gidday it’s the lawn expert
2) You will notice when you spray the weeds that the liquid forms rolling balls of moisture and that not all of the target weeds are covered in the herbicide. This can be prevented by using a surfactant added to the herbicide and water mixture.
3) What is a surfactant? A surfactant is a substance which tends to reduce the surface tension of a liquid in which it is dissolved.
4) In our weed & feed Lawn Care business we use a surfactant product called Maxwet.
5) The label for Maxwet can be viewed at http://www.globegrowingsolutions.com.au/products/labels/MAXWET%20LABEL3.pdf
7) Hope this helps.
8) In return and as a favour to me, please SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/yourlawnandgarden and please SHARE our video to your friends on Facebook, Linkedin and Pinterest. Also, please give us the THUMBS up and LIKE our video!!!