Another “How To” video for Homeowners and Contractors – Destiny Herbicide – uploaded to Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/YourLawnAndGarden on 14/6/2016.
For your Fact Sheet go to FACT-SHEET-DestinyHerbicide .
Video Script for [Destiny Herbicide] as follows:
1) Gidday it’s the lawn expert
2) In Australia, it’s the start of Winter now (June) and we are quoting on new jobs where people are struggling to get the best out of their lawns. The biggest problems they face include winter weeds including onion weed.
3) The good news is that both Onion Grass & Onion Weed (and several other broadleaf weeds) can be selectively removed from all grasses including Buffalo, Couch, Kikuyu & Zoysia except Rye Grass and Queensland Blue Couch using the selective herbicide called Destiny (made by Bayer). Destiny, as such, is a selective turf herbicide.
4) The bad news is Destiny is “dear as poison”. You have to be a licenced (professional) lawn care operator to purchase and use this product. Although it is expensive, you only use 1 gram of Destiny (mixed with water & surfactant) over 100 square metres.
5) Destiny kills Rye Grass and badly damages Queensland Blue Couch.
6) The label for Destiny can be viewed at http://www.herbiguide.com.au/Labels/IODO100_56801-56696.PDF
7) When applying Destiny make sure you mix it with a surfactant like Maxwet – this can be viewed at http://www.globegrowingsolutions.com.au/products/labels/MAXWET%20LABEL3.pdf
8) Hope this helps.
9) In return and as a favour to me, please SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/yourlawnandgarden and please SHARE our video to your friends on Facebook, Linkedin and Pinterest. Also, please give us the THUMBS up and LIKE our video!!!